From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Employee Performance Reviews - Subfolder
- Performance Reviews are created using SHaRe. You can use one of our Performance Review Templates or create your own from scratch.
- To find out how SHaRe is used to Create a Performance Review, Click Here.
- Once you have defined your Performance Review, you can Deploy it to relevant people. Click Here to find out more about Deploying a Performance Review through our UNIQUE Performance Review Deployment Wizard.
- Once the Review is Deployed, the relevant Employees will receive the review. An E-mail will be sent to them, and also sent into their Subscribe-HR Inbox. They can click on the URL and Complete what ever they need to complete based on how the review is set-up is SHaRe. E.g. Define Goals at a point in time, then review Goals at a later point in time. Review Types: Employee Only, Manager Only, 360 Degree etc
- Employees, Managers and HR can access reviews based on user group access definitions. They can access reviews through the WORKBENCH: Performance. Please Click Here for information about WORKBENCH: Performance
- Reviews are stored in the Employ Sub-folder - Reviews.