From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Values are attributes you can assign to an employee to record when they have demonstrated that attribute.
Creating And Editing Values
- Select the Maintenance option from the left hand navigation.
- Select the Performance Values Folder.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Enter the Value’s Name.
- Enter the Value Description.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Please also refer to these links for details relating to Performance Values and their relationships to other parts of the system:
- Adding a New Look-up Table
- Performance Settings
- Performance Reviews
- Setting up Performance Skills
- Setting up Performance Goals
- Setting up Development Plan