From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Viewing the Leave Balances screen
The Leave balance screen is an always current balance sheet for the employee. You will be able to see the Total balance available for each type of Leave.
Note: Leave Balances are first calculated on the first day of the accrual cycle. It is not unusual to see an empty Leave Balances sheet if the accrual cycle has not occurred yet.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Leave Balances SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select required Leave Balance to see more details.