From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating Grievance Records for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Grievance sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Grievance fields explained
|Date||The date the grievance is reported|
|Type||The type of greivance the employee maybe suffering|
|Action||The action taken by management|
|Follow Up||Date to follow up this grievance|
|Notes||Notes on the Grievance including what happened.|
|Date Cleared||Date cleared is the date that the grievance was resolved|