From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
The Employee Expenses Form:
Creating An Expense Claim Form
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Expenses Claim Form sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields. Date: Type: Amount: Description.
- If you would like to add another Expense, click "Add New Line" on the bottom right of the form.
- Select the Submit or Update button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Expense Fields Explained
|Date||The date of the Expense|
|Type||The Expense type that is being claimed. If you want to update or add to the options available in this Drop-Down option, please do so in the Code Library|
|Amount||Dollar Amount of the Expense|
|Description||Type in details about the Expense|
|Total||Total Expense Claim|
|Submitted Date||Date the Expense was Submitted for Authorisation|
|Status||Whether the status is "Request", "Rejected", "Authorised", "Cancelled".|
Note: If you are using the Expense Form to submit Authorisation to Managers (Employee to Manager), please activate the relevant Workflow/s. Speak to your Account Manager about this.