Creating New Apps
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Subscribe-HR allows developers to create custom solution extensions that can then be published in the app store and offered to users as add-ons. To get started with app building the first step is to create your app record. Objects, Elements, Relationships, Integration Processes can then be created for your app and be bundled as part of the installation package. Please note that before your app can be published in the store it will need to go through approval and testing process which will be performed by Subscribe-HR team.
Creating New App
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Development TAB.
- Select the Apps folder.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Enter the Name. This should be the app name. This name will appear in the store.
- Enter the Short Description. This should be the short app description snippet. This description will appear in the store on the app tile.
- Enter the Categories. This should be the categories that app will be listed under.
- Enter the Developer Name. Developer company name.
- Enter the Developer Website. Developer company website.
- Enter the Developer Logo. Developer or corporate logo. Can be a logo of product in case it's an integration project.
- Enter the Full Description. Full description of the app. Include any post installation instructions in this section as well.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
After the App has been saved, you will notice Publish button in the actions section. Click on the button when you are ready to publish your app. Subscribe-HR team will receive your request and start application process.