From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Applicant Notes can be used to create general Notes for the Applicant. This field is used in conjunction with Team Dashboards and the Recruitment Tab. In the Recruitment Tab there is a Widget called Applicants. An Action for each Applicant allows for Notes to be created.
Creating Applicant Notes
- After logging into Subscribe-HR, select the Recruitment TAB.
- Select the Applicant folder.
- Select the desired Applicant from the Applicants list.
- Select the Notes sub-folder.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields. Includes the Free Text Notes Field and the date the Entry was made.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the question will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Notes fields explained
|Date||Date the Entry was created|
|Notes||Text Field where the notes can be added.|