Education and Qualifications
Education and Qualifications desired for a Vacancy
By defining the Education or Qualification desired for a vacancy you are helping define the search criteria for the vacancy. Additionally you are enabling scoring of applicants against each other.
Creating Education and Qualifications entries for a vacancy
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Recruitment TAB.
- Select the Vacancies folder.
- Select the desired vacancy from the list.
- Select the Education & Qualifications sub-folder.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the question will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Education and Qualifications fields explained
|Education Type||You are selecting the type of education that is desired for this vacancy.|
|Qualification Type||You are selecting the qualification that is desired for this vacancy.|
|Score||By applying a scoring value for the education
and qualification you are giving points to any applicant thatdoes have this qualification.