Setting up Payroll Categories
Creating Payroll Categories allows Subscribe-HR to map the payroll categories in Payroll software to the Subscribe-HR leave types. Since the data in payroll software may be different to the data in the Subscribe-HR system this object allows the Subscribe-HR system to effectively communicate with payroll software when performing exports. This is very important to be done for some Payroll Systems (EG MYOB, XERO, ATTACHE, CLOUDPAYROLL, AUSSIEPAY, NETSUITE ICS etc) before the initial import, otherwise historical Absence requests will come into the system with incorrectly mapped leave reasons.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, click on the "HUMAN RESOURCES" option from the left Navigation.
- Select the Payroll Categories folder.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Mapped Leave Entitlement from the Dropdown
- Select the Save button.
- Once this is done a record will be created.
- Subscribe-HR then creates mapping between this option in Subscribe-HR and the Payroll categories so that when the integration is set-up, the right information is passed between Subscribe-HR and the Payroll system.