Setting up Benefits
Setting up benefits helps track the expenses and who they are allocated to.
When creating benefits you are creating a list of available benefits that can be assigned to a Job or to an Employee.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Click on the Benefits folder.
- You will see a list of Benefits that have already been setup, if this list is empty then no Benefits are setup for use at this point in time.
- Select the Create New button.
- Enter the Start Date for the Benefit
- Enter the End Date of the Benefit if this Benefit is only offered for a limited period of time.
- Enter the Name of the Benefit
- Select the Type of Benefit
- Select the Provider of the Benefit
- Select the Save button
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved