From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Goal templates can be created within the system to assist employees in creating goals for themselves.
Creating And Editing Goals
- Select the Performance option under the GENERAL section from the left hand navigation.
- Select the Goals Folder.
- Select the "+Create New" button or select the desired Goal.
- Select the Business Objective Type from the drop down box.
- Select the Goal Type from the drop down box.
- Enter the Goal Name. This is what will be used when the employee uses the template.
- Enter the Points value that the goal will be weighted by.
- Click "Save" (top right-hand corner).
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.