Behaviours are attributes that can be linked to performance feedback, as a way of rating an employee’s behaviours towards others.
Creating And Editing Performance Behaviours
- Select the Performance option in the GENERAL area from the left hand navigation.
- Select the Behaviours Folder.
- Select the "+Create New" button or select the desired Behaviour.
- Enter the Behaviour Name.
- Click "Save" (top right-hand side).
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Behaviours will be accessible here when they are recorded in reviews. You can also create Adhoc Behaviours here.