Record History is a log of modifications made in the System data.
Record History Defined
Once activated (see below), the Record History will store information about When, Who and What made the data modiciations in the system. To see the Record History on a screen, find the Full Change History field at the bottom of the screen and click on the Show link to display the History (if any). To not show the History, simply click on the Hide link. To change the default Display Order, simply click on the Heading you wish to sort by.
Activating Record History
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "MAINTENANCE" from the left hand navigation.
- Select Groups.
- You should see a list of Group Names. These are the existing Security Groups.
- Select the Security Group you wish to modify.
- Next select Permissions from the left side menu.
- From the Tools Selector, tick in the Record History checkbox to enable Record History.
- Click Save Action Button to save the settings.
Now screens which save the Record Change History will have field Full Change History Link at the bottom of the screen.
Record History Fields Explained
All of the following fields are Display Only.
|Date||System Date and Time of the modification.|
|User Name||User Name of the person logged on when modification was performed.|
|Field Name||Specifies the name of the Field modified.|
|Type||Type of modification performed:
|Changed From||Shows the first 26 chracters of the fields Original data.|
|Changed To||Shows the first 26 chracters of the fields New modified data.|