From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating a Successor for a Job
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" under the GENERAL area on the left hand side navigation.
- Select the Job folder.
- Select the desired Job.
- Select the Succession SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [New] button.
- Select the Name
Select the Employee/s who are successors.
- Select the Readiness Date What is a reasonable Readiness date for this person to start this Job
- Select the Start Date Actual Start date for the person when they started this Job.
- Select the Reason. Reason this person has been chosen as a Job Successor.
- Select the Attachment. Link any Documents.
- Select the Notes. Notes around the Reward.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Job Project fields explained
|Successor Name||DropDown Name of the person / people who will take over this Job.|
|Reason||Reason this Person has been chosen.|
|Readiness Date||Date it has been identified this person will be ready to take over this Job|
|Actual Start Date||When did this person actually start this Job.|
|Reason||Skills and Behaviours identified|
|Attachments||Any Documents that need to be attached|