Assigning Skills to a Job
When assigning skills to a job, you are selecting skills from the repository that are required to be able to successfully perform the job.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES or PERFORMANCE" under the GENERAL area on the left hand side navigation.
- Select the Jobs Folder.
- Select the Job you wish to assign the skills to.
- Select the Skills SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Select the Current check box, if this is one of the current skill required to perform this job.
- Select the From Date by selecting inside the From Date field.
- Select the Until Date by selecting inside the Until Date field.
- Select the Skill from the drop down.
- Select the Mandatory check box, if this skill is mandatory for this job.
- Select the Assessment Type, if an assessment is required.
Example: Group, HR Manger, Line Manager, Recruitment Manager.
- Enter who this assessment was Performed By.
- Enter any Notes on the skill.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.