Creating Employee Goals
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- This SubFolder shows all the Employee Skills which have been recorded against the employee during a performance review or adhoc individual creation of the Goal record against the Employee.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Goals SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button. Please note that this should be done through the Performance Widget or through the Review itself. Not by adding a Goal through this Sub Folder. You can also add Completed Goals to a Review during the Review itself - at the Define stage.
- Fill in the fields. E.g. Business Area. Goal Type.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Goals recorded are assessed against during the review which has been assigned to the person.
Goals form part of the PDP. A PDP step can be defined in the "Performance Cycle" Workflow.
When a Goal record is created, it will show who created the goal and when. It will be linked to a Performance Review if it has been allocated to that review / PDP step.
Goals can be linked to a PDP and an intervention can be recorded. Intervention Examples are: Course Waiting List, Training Record no Waiting List, Event Waiting List, E-Learning (if you are using Go1 and Team Dashboards). Mentoring. If intervention selected is one of these, you can create a Record from the PDP Step for Training and Mentoring. This will create a record for the person, under Employee Training and Mentoring respectively.