From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating a Successor Record for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" under the GENERAL area on the left hand side navigation.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Succession SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [New] button.
- Select the Job Which Job has this person been identified as a successor.
- Select the Start Date What is the desired start date for this person to take over this role
- Select the Reason. Why has this person been chosen to take over this role.
- Select the Readiness. When is it reasonable for this person to take over this role.
- Select the Attachment. Link any Documents.
- Select the Notes. Notes around the Reward.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Rewards fields explained
|First Aider||Has the employee completed a first aid course|
|Reward Name||Select from the Dropdown. What type of reward is it|
|Date||Select from the Date Time picker. Date and Time the reward was allocated.|
|Reward Type||Select the Reward Type form the Dropdown.|
|Reason||Reason for the reward. E.g. PDP, Skills GAP, Behaviour Displayed|
|Cost||Cost of the Reward|
|Allocator||Who decided on the Reward|
|Attachments||Any Documents that need to be attached|