Employee Salary Record
The Salary area is where salary record information for the employee is retained, a Salary History is formed over time, and provides sufficient data to be able to see patterns, increase and decrease amounts and helps in calculating department costs.
When creating a new salary record when another salary record already exists, the new salary record will be updated and flagged as the newest salary. If the Employee has Multiple Jobs, you will be able to record the Relevant Salary against the Relevant Job. This will also be reflected in the Workforce Manager in Tools. Please Activate the Allow Employee to Have Multiple Jobs in Settings, then, General Tab.
Creating Employee Salary Records
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Salary sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Salary Start Date
This is the date that the salary offering starts.
- Enter the salary amount in the Employee Salary field.
- Enter the Hourly Rate if applicable.
- Enter the Award Rate if applicable.
- Select the Salary Type.
- Select the Payment Frequency
This is the frequency of payment. Usually weekly, fortnight, monthly.
- Enter the actual hours worked per week.
- Select the Save button.