From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating a Reward for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Rewards SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [New] button.
- Select the Reward Type
Type of Reward you would like to allocate.
- Select the Date Rewards Allocation Date.
- Select the Reason. Reason for the Rewards. For Example, PDP, Goals, Performance Review Score, Feedback Received.
- Select the Cost. Cost of the Reward to the business.
- Select the Allocator. Who gave the Reward to the person.
- Select the Attachment. Link any Documents.
- Select the Notes. Notes around the Reward.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first. You can assign Rewards through the Remuneration Modelling Tool.
Rewards fields explained
|First Aider||Has the employee completed a first aid course|
|Reward Name||Select from the Dropdown. What type of reward is it|
|Date||Select from the Date Time picker. Date and Time the reward was allocated.|
|Reward Type||Select the Reward Type form the Dropdown.|
|Reason||Reason for the reward. E.g. PDP, Skills GAP, Behaviour Displayed|
|Cost||Cost of the Reward|
|Allocator||Who decided on the Reward|
|Attachments||Any Documents that need to be attached|