Next of Kin
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Employee Next of Kin
The Next of Kin area is for recording family related employee contacts, you can also mark these contacts are an Emergency contact.
Creating a Next of Kin Record for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Next of Kin sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Next of Kin fields explained
|Current||Is the contact a current contact|
|Emergency Contact||Is this contact an emergency contact|
|Title||The title of the contact|
|First Name||The contacts first name|
|Surname||The contacts surname|
|Relation||The relationship between the contact and employee|
|Phone Number||The phone number of the contact|
|Mobile||The mobile number of the contact|
|Work Phone||The work phone number of the contact|
|Address 1||Address Line 1 of the contact|
|Address 2||Address Line 2 of the contact|
|Suburb||Suburb the contact resides in|
|Post Code||The post code the contact resides in|
|State||The state the contact resides in|
|Country||The country the contact resides in|