From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating a Mentor for an Employee
- Note: This should be done by adding the PDP step into a Performance Cycle. Once this is done, during the Performance Review
- Select the PDP Intervention "Mentoring".
- Select the Start Date from the date picker. This is Mandatory.
- Select the 'End Date from the date picker. This is the Date the Mentoring will end.
- Related to Jobs. Which Job does this mentoring relate to. Current Job or Future Job. Future Job allocation can also then be recorded against Employee Mentor.
- Select the Mentor Reason. This is the reason for the Mentoring. E.g. PDP, Review.
- Select the best Day Mentor Day. This will define the best Day and Time for Mentoring.
- Select the Number of Hours Hours. This will define number of hours on that day.
- Select the Target Completion Date from the date picker. When this is known.
- Select the "Attachment" you would like to attach to the record.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Safety fields explained
|First Aider||Has the employee completed a first aid course|
|Employee Mentor||Select from the Dropdown. Who is the person doing the mentoring. Mandatory.|
|Reason||Select from the Dropdown. Is this because of a Skills Gap, PDP, Project|
|Start Date||Start Date of the mentoring. Mandatory.|
|End Date||Actual End Date of the Mentoring|
|Target Completion Date||When is the Mentoring going to stop|
|Link to Job||Which Job will the Mentoring be for. Current or Future Job will show based on the selection.|
|Mentor Days||Best Day/s for mentoring|
|Hours||Mentoring Hours on the day|
|Attachments||Any Documents that need to be attached|