Recording Employee Medical Checks
The Employee Medical acts as record of the type of check, when, where and who performed the check.
Additional to this you can record any follow information and dates and link the Medical to an Incident that occured in the workplace.
Recording a Medical
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the Employee you wish to record a Medical against.
- Select the Medical sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Date by selecting inside the Date field.
- Select the Medical Check Type from the drop down.
- Enter the Doctors name in the Doctors Name field.
- Select the Follow Up Date by selecting inside the Follow Up Date field.
- Select the Passed Medical Check check box. This is only if the employee has passed the medical check.
- Select the Link to Incident check box, if the employee has had a Medical as a result
of a Workplace Incident. When the Link to Incident check box is ticked a Related Incident
drop down will be shown, a user may select the relevant reported incident.
- Enter any comments in the Comments field.
Select the Save button.
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved