The Employee Address area allows for recording of the employee's address, and acts as a history. The address can be used for correspondence with the employee
Integration with payroll could potentially allow the sending of the employee address from Subscribe-HR into the Employee Payroll data file.
Creating a Work History Record
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Address sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Address fields explained
|Occupancy Start Date||Date when the employee first occupied this address.|
|Occupancy End Date||Date when the employee moved from this address.|
|Address 1||Address the applicant occupies|
|Address 2||Address the applicant occupies|
|Suburb||Suburb the applicants address occupies|
|State||State the applicants address occupies|
|Post Code||Post Code the applicants address occupies|
|Country||Country the applicants address occupies|
|Home Phone||The home phone line for the employee|
|Home E-mail||A private email address for the employee|