Bulk Assigning of Working Hours
Bulk Assigning of Working Hours - Using the Workforce Manager
Bulk assigning of an Employees Working Hours to multiple employee's is made easy using the Workforce Manager.
Assigning Working Hours
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, under "TOOLS" you will find the "WORKFORCE MANAGER" option.
- Select Workforce Manager option.
- You should see a table with employee's listed down the page, and dates across the page.
You should also notice functions such as Assign Job, Assign Salary and Assign Manager above these dates.
- Place a check next to each employee you wish to include in the bulk assign.
- Select the 'Assign Working Hours' function.
- You will be prompted with the 'Assign Working Hours' dialog box.
- Select the Working Hours Name from the drop down.
Working hours periods are defined under tools???
- Select the Start Date from the start date text box.
- Select the Ok button.
- You will be returned to the Workforce Manager screen and the working hours are assigned to the selected Employee's.
Note: Both fields are marked as mandatory, the assigning of work hours will not be performed unless all mandatory fields are filled in first.