Bulk Assigning of Salary
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Bulk Assigning of Salary - Using the Workforce Manager
Bulk assigning of a salary to multiple employee's is made easy using the Workforce Manager.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "WORKFORCE MANAGER" under "TOOLS".
- You should see a table with employee's listed down the page, and dates across the page.
You should also notice functions such as Assign Job, Assign Salary, Assign Manager and Working Hours.
- Place a check next to each employee you wish to include in the bulk assign.
- Select the 'Assign Salary' function.
- You will be prompted with the 'Enter Salary Information' dialog box.
- Enter the 'Employee Salary'. This is the numeric value. example: 65000.
- Select the 'Salary Start Date' from the calendar.
- Enter the 'Hourly Rate'. This is the numeric value. example: 65000.
- Enter the 'Actual Hours'. This is the hours worked per week.
- Select the 'Salary Type' from the drop down.
- Select the 'Salary Reason' from the drop down.
- Select the 'Payment Frequency' from the drop down.
- Select the OK button when completed.
- You will be returned to the Workforce Manager screen and the Salary Assigned to the selected Employee's.
Note: The Actual Hours, Salary Type, Salary Reason, and Payment Frequencies may differ for each selected Employee and therefore are not mandatory.