The "Applicant Path" records information related to interactions between the Applicant and your organisation, including communications and TalentCube history for the Applicant are recorded.
To view information about the Applicant Path, follow these steps:
- Recruitment - under the "General" menu (left-hand side of the screen) then select "Recruitment."
- Then select "Applicant" from the menu (left-hand side of the screen).
- Click on an Applicant from the list that appears to open that Applicant's record.
- Then select "Path" from the menu (left-hand side of the screen).
The Applicant Path will contain information relevant to the Recruitment process. The types of information recorded against an Applicant Path record are:
- Recruitment Workflow email correspondence.
- Vacancy Application. Including Expression of Interest.
- Vacancy Step Progression
- Emails sent to the Applicant via the TalentCube actions.
- Job Alert communications.
- TalentCubes they're assigned to. New and Re-assigned based on Copying and redefining of TalentCube profile.
This information is recorded in Vacancy Notes and Applicant Notes and stored in a Chronological order.
Each Applicant "Path" record shows the date, action and description related to that record in the Applicant's history. The Path essentially acts as an audit record for the entire history of that User's contact with your organisation across their entire applicant/employee lifecycle.
Note: Applicant “Notes” can be viewed and entered via the Applicant Management Widget on the Recruitment Dashboard. Selecting Notes via this pathway triggers a popup that includes Applicant details, plus links to resume, Applicant summary export, applications submitted and a link to their profile. Applicant Notes created here, via the Applicant Management Widget are recorded in the "Notes" Tab of the Vacancy that Applicant has applied for. To navigate to this Notes Tab, the pathway is: General Menu (left-hand side of screen) --> Recruitment --> Applicant --> Select an Applicant --> Select Vacancies (left-hand side of screen) --> Select the Vacancy against which you created the note --> Select the Notes Tab. Notes created this way are saved against the Vacancy for which that Applicant applied. All Notes are recorded in the Applicant Path.
Alternatively, you can create Notes directly into the Applicant record. To navigate to this Notes Tab, the pathway is: General Menu (left-hand side of screen) --> Recruitment --> Applicant --> Select an Applicant --> Notes (left-hand side of screen) --> Select "+ Create New" --> Create and save (green button on the top right) a Note. Notes created in this way are saved against the Applicant record only. All Notes are recorded in the Applicant Path.