Adding Job Descriptions
- Select "MAINTENANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Job Descriptions folder from the More Tab.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Enter the Job Description name.
- Enter the Job Description.
- Select the [Save] button.
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved
The Description field and using a Word Document
The Subscribe-HR Software comes with some great tools for formatting the text
If however you have your Job Description designed in Microsoft Word you can simply copy and paste from Microsoft Word into the Description text field.
Sometimes there are formatting issues and not everything looks the same. In this instance click on the MS Word icon in the tool bar above the text box. This will provide you with a window to paste your Microsoft Word text into
- Copy MS Word Text.
- Paste MS Word Text into Window.
- Select the 'Insert' button.