WORKBENCH: Onboarding and Offboarding
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
The Onboarding/Offboarding solution provides a step-by-step process for Onboarding new Employees, or Offboarding leaving Employees. Onboarding and Offboarding can be found under WORKBENCH on the left hand side of he Subscribe-HR system when you select HOME.
Onboarding and Offboarding
The Onboarding and Offboarding Solution allows you to create and send documents, canvases and contracts in a stepped process to organise and streamline the process.
Using the information below, multiple workflow process can be defined. These can include a Letter of Offer, a contract, canvases and company policies to be actioned during the process.
Once defined, the workflows can be deployed to Employees using the Onboarding/Offboarding Solution section.
Setting up the Onboarding/Offboarding Workflow
Information on setting up key areas of the Onboarding and Offboarding Workflows from Subscribe-HR.
- Setting Up an Onboarding/Offboarding Workflow
- Creating the Canvas
- Creating the Contract Sign-off Template
- Setting Up Company Policies
Information on the Onboarding and Offbording Module From Subscribe-HR.
When you have Selected Onboarding / Offboarding from the WORKBENCH: For all tabs, visible at the top of the screen are a set of metrics on:
- How many Employees have been Onboarded this week.
- The number of active workflows waiting for the completion of one or more steps.
- The number of messages that have been sent from this module.