Setting up Company Policies
Setting up and utilising Company Policies allows all employees to view the Company Policies via the Self Service Portal.
Adding Company Policies
This option is available through the Activation Hub for Team Dashboard Users. New Policies for Team Dashboard users can be created through the Activation Hub. They can also be created through the Company Policy Wizard - New Policies. If a New Policy is created through the Company Policy Wizard, the Policy/s will be stored in this Company Policies Folder and the Company Policies area in the Activation Hub (Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding Widget).
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select Human Resources on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select Company Policies.
- You will see a list of Company Policies, if this list is empty then no Company Policies have been setup at this point in time.
- Select the Create New button on left.
- Enter the Policy Name, this is a description of the Policy
- Enter the Policy Details.
The Subscribe-HR Software comes with some great tools for formatting the text.
If however you have your Company Policies designed in Microsoft Word you can simply copy and paste from Microsoft Word into the Description text field.
- Enter a Policy Review Date, if applicable.
- Link Policies to Department, Location and or Job. One of these needs to be performed. If someone does not receive any Company Policies, their name will appear in the "No Policies" Tab in the Company Policies Widget (Manager and P&C) - Team Dashboard Users.
- Select the Save button on the top right.
- Once the record has been saved, an Attachments field will appear above the policy name. Select Select Files and upload your policy.
- Click Save
Sometimes there are formatting issues and not everything looks the same. In this instance click on the MS Word icon in the tool bar above the text box. This will provide you with a window to paste your Microsoft Word text into.
- Copy MS Word Text.
- Paste MS Word Text into Window.
- Select the 'Insert' button.
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved