Searching for Jobs
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Revision as of 07:17, 28 April 2010 by Wikihelp
Searching for Jobs Published Internally
All employee's who have access to the Subscribe-HR 'Self Service' portal' will be able to view and apply for any vacancies that are published as an Internal Vacancy on the Intranet.
How to search for Jobs on the Intranet
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, navigate yourself to the Human Resources Dashboard.
This is done by clicking on the ‘Human Resources’ TAB at the top of the screen and clicking on the ‘Dashboard’ sub menu.
- On the Human Resources Dashboard locate the ‘Quick Links’ window and click on the ‘View Internal Vacancies’ link.
- The user should be presented with a pop up page that contains a list of available positions and 2x TABS. These two TABS are ‘List Jobs’ and My Applications.
- To read a description of the Job and apply, simply click on the Job advertisement in the list of Jobs.
- The user will be presented with the Job Description and ‘Back’ button and ‘Apply’ button.
The ‘Back’ button will return the user to the list of Jobs, and the Apply button will allow the user to Apply for this position.
- Click the ‘Apply’ button
- The user may be asked some preliminary questions depending on the requirements and setup of the advertised position.
- It is important for a user to complete all steps in the application using the ‘Next’ button.
The ‘Save & Exit’ button will save any information entered for this application, so a user can come back later and finish the application.
- On the last step the user is asked to confirm if they wish to submit the application. Click the ‘Apply’ button.