Recruitment Surveys Wizard
The Recruitment Surveys Wizard allows Users to quickly deploy Surveys for Recruitment purposes.
There are multiple navigation options available to you throughout the HR/Recruitment Surveys Wizard. These navigation options are outlined below.
- START - the "START" button at the top right-hand side of the Dashboard [The top right of your screen] is how you launch all Wizards. Click "Start" and this will launch a Wizard popup window containing a navigation menu. This is where all your Wizard interaction options exist. The Wizards available to you in this menu are based on your Permissions.
- View - to View a particular Wizard click on the downward pointing arrow on the right-hand side of the menu. Scroll down, choose the Wizard you want to View, then click 'Select.'
- Select - select enables you to choose (and move into) your chosen Wizard (from the main Wizard dropdown menu).
- Create New - allows you to create a New Record within a particular Wizard (where relevant).
- Create - allows you to 'save' a New Record you've created.
- Edit - allows you to Edit a Record.
- Save - allows you to Save a Record.
- Delete - allows you to Delete a Record.
- Previous - allows you to go back one step.
- Clear - allows you to clear content from the form fields in a Wizard. Note: clicking clear will remove the content from ALL the fields in that Wizard.
- Submit - allows you to Submit the data or Record/s you've added into a Wizard.
- Close - allows you to Close the Wizard you've been working in. Note: Closing a Wizard before completing it will result in a loss of the data you've input into data fields. You will be shown a popup window with a warning asking you to confirm your action before the data is lost.
- Search - a Search window will appear in the top right corner of the Wizard popup if relevant (E.G. Where there is a list of Folders within a Wizard). Search enables you to search for a specific Folder within a Wizard.
- Next - to navigate through items in a drop-down menu, click on the downward pointing arrow on the right-hand side of the menu. Scroll down, choose the item you want, then click 'Next' to progress to the next window.
- Breadcrumbs - on the bottom left of the Wizard popup window, you will see a 'Breadcrumb' (for example 'Start > My Info'). This Breadcumb enables you to go back to previous steps in the process by clicking on your preferred choice. Breadcrumbs give you more flexibility about which stage of the Wizard you want to 'go back' to (E.G. it is more flexible than just choosing 'Previous' which limits you to going back only one step in the process).
NOTE: There is a 6MB file limit on all files that are uploaded into Subscribe-HR's Team Dashboards System. Please ensure that large files are compressed/reduced and that the file size is less than 6MB (the smaller the file size, the better).
How to Trigger the Recruitment Survey Wizard
You can trigger the Recruitment Survey Wizard from the Wizard popup menu
1. Select "START" at the top right-hand side of the Dashboard [The top right of your screen].
2. Scroll down and click on the "Recruitment Surveys" option from the menu, then click "Select."
After selecting the ‘Human Resources’ option, a pop-up window will be displayed where you can input information to complete your new HR Survey.
(Hint: all mandatory fields that need to be filled have an asterisk next to the field name).
You can also view the status bar at the top of the pop-up window, which indicates how much of the HR Surveys Wizard is complete.
New Recruitment Survey Attributes
After selecting ‘Recruitment work through the Wizard to input the following information:
- Name – give the Survey a name.
- Template – click on the downwards pointing arrow (right-hand side of the popup window) to open the dropdown list and specify which Survey Template you want to use. There are three Groups of Survey types available from this dropdown menu. You will see these Group names on the right-hand side of the dropdown window when you click on the arrow. The three Groups are:
- Hiring Manager.
- Reference Check.
Depending on which of the above three Groups the Survey Template you select is categorised under, a different set of fields will appear below the heading “Select Recipients.”
If you select one of the “Hiring Manager” Surveys, you will be required to specify the following information in the “Select Recipients” section.
- Hiring Manager.
If you select one of the “Recruitment” Surveys, you will be required to specify the following information in the “Select Recipients” section.
- Recipients – there are two “Recipients” options “Applicants” or “Active Vacancies.” Depending on which option you select, a different set of fields will appear below the field “Recipients.”
If you select “Applicants,” you will be required to specify which Applicants you want to send the Recruitment Survey to. You can do this by clicking in the ‘Applicants’ field. A dropdown menu will appear. Select all the Applicants you want to send the Survey to.
If you select “Active Vacancies,” you will be required to specify the following:
- Vacancy – specify the Vacancy type (and therefore the Applicants who have applied for that Vacancy) you want to send the Recruitment Survey to.
- Timing – click on the downwards pointing arrow (right hand side of the popup window) to open the dropdown list and select one of the three options.
If you select one of the “Reference Check” Surveys, you will be required to specify the following information in the “Select Recipients” section.
- Vacancy – specify the Vacancy you want to send the Reference Check Survey for.
When you nominate which “Vacancy” type you want to send a Reference Check Survey about, a new field will appear below the field “Vacancy.”
- Applicants – specify the Applicant/s you want to send the Reference Check Survey for.
When you nominate which “Applicant/s” type you want to send a Reference Check Survey about, a new field will appear below the field “Applicants.”
- Referee – specify the Referee/s you want to send the Reference Check Survey to. Note: you can create a “New Referee” by clicking on “Create New Referee.”
New Recruitment Survey Review and Edit
The next window for the New Recruitment Survey is a summary of all your choices throughout the Wizard. Check and confirm that all the correct information has been captured. If you need to make changes, use “Previous” (bottom right of Wizard) to trace your steps back through the Wizard, and then use “Next” (bottom right of Wizard) to return to the final summary page once all changes have been made.
- Sample PDF in the bottom left-hand corner of the popup window, there is a red button “Sample PDF.” Please download a copy of the Sample PDF, check it to confirm that it contains all the information you want to include in your Survey. If there is anything missing, repeat the previous steps. When you are happy with the Sample PDF ‘tick’ the “I have checked the sample PDF template” checkbox. Click “Next.”
- Email Template – the standard email template will be displayed, including relevant Form Fields e.g. Recipient Name, Survey URL etc. Use the formatting options available to you in the wysiwig editor to format your Survey. Do NOT remove any of the “Form Fields,” otherwise, your Survey will not be sent to the appropriate people. Click “Next.”
- Summary – the final screen for the Survey is a summary of all your choices throughout the Wizard. Check and confirm that all the correct information has been captured. If you need to make changes, use “Previous” (bottom right of Wizard) to trace your steps back through the Wizard, and then use “Next” (bottom right of Wizard) to return to the final summary page once all changes have been made. When you’re ready to send your “HR Survey” click “Submit.”
- Success – if your Recruitment Survey has been submitted correctly, you will see a success message. If not, you will see an error message. If you see an error message, please retrace your steps back through the Wizard and correct any issues. Otherwise, please contact support.