Creating Employee Behaviours
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- This SubFolder shows all the Employee Behaviours which have been recorded against the employee during a performance review or adhoc individual creation of the skill record against the Employee.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Behaviours SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Behaviours are assessed against during the review which has been assigned to the person.
Behaviours are assessed against using ratings scales. Ratings scales can be set-up by you.
In Performance Workflows, you can decide, if, when Behaviours are defined, who they are defined by and when the actual review of the skills is done.
When a Behaviours record is created, it will show who assessed the Behaviour and which review it belongs too as well as the rating if a rating has been used.