Creating a Project for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" under GENERAL on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Projects SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [New] button.
- Select the Name
Select the Project Name from here.
- Select the Start Date Start Date of the Project.
- Select the End Date End Date of he Project.
- Select the Reason. Reason for the Project.
- Select the Skills. Employee Skills being used in the Project. The person needs to have been identified as having these skills e.g. from project plan. People can be allocated to a project from a Performance Review Canvas. The Canvas need to be set-up in a way to allow this to be done. Using form on field.
- Select the Attachment. Link any Documents.
- Select the Notes. Notes around the Reward.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Employee Project fields explained
|DropDown Name of the Project
|DropDown Project Type.
|Select from the Date picker. Start Date of the Project.
|Select from the Date picker. End Date of the Project.
|DropDown Reason for the Project
|Costs associated to the Project
|Who allocated them to the Project
|Any Documents that need to be attached
Dashboard Widget is available to show: Employee, which Projects they are a part of. Managers, which Team Member belong to which projects and HR, all Project and all People. You can assign project to to people using TalentCubes and IQ Search. People can be assigned to a Project from this SubFolder or from Jobs - Projects - Project Members.