Bulk Assigning of Jobs to Employees
From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Bulk Assigning of Jobs - Using the Workforce Manager
Bulk assigning of Jobs to multiple employee's is made easy using the Workforce Manager.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "WORKFORCE MANAGER" under "TOOLS".
- You should see a table with employee's listed down the page, and dates across the page.
You should also notice functions such as Assign Job, Assign Salary and Assign Manager above these dates.
- Place a check next to each employee you wish to include in the bulk assign.
- Select the 'Assign Job' function.
- You will be prompted with the 'Select a Job' dialog box.
- Select the Job Name from the drop down.
- Select the 'From Date' using the calendar.
- Enter the 'Actual Hours'. This is the numeric value, example: 38.
- Select the Employment Type from the drop down.
- Select the OK button when completed.
- You will be returned to the Workforce Manager screen and the Job assigned to the selected Employee's.
Note: The Actual Hours, Salary Type, Salary Reason, and Payment Frequencies may differ for each selected Employee and therefore are not mandatory