From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Dashboard Widgets and Wizards
Dashboard Widget Colours - Themes
You can change the Rounding of the Edges of the Widgets in the Dashboard Interface by selecting the Left Menu Active Colour option from System Settings --> Themes --> Colours.
These are the main Colour Setting that Impact on the Dashboards Widgets and START Wizard.
- Dashboard Top 4 Widget Colour. You can select individual Colours for each of the Top 4 Small Widgets in the Team Dashboard.
- Dashboard Start Button Colour. Colour for the "START" Button which is at the top right of the Dashboard.
- Dashboard Widget Corners. You can also change the Colours of the Dashboard by updating the Font Colour in Themes.
- Wizard Icon Colour. These are the Icons that are shown from the START Wizard. This colour will be applied to all Icons in the START Wizard.
Team Dashboard Widget Standard Types
The Types Dashboard Tabs that are available in Subscribe-HR:
- My Info - Personal Information.
- Manager - Team Information for Managers based on their Team. Managers will have this Tab + My Info Tab.
- People and Culture - HR Manager and HR Team can use this Tab to Manage the organisation. People and Culture will have this Tab + Manager Tab + My Info Tab.
- Recruitment - For Recruiters who need to manage the Recruitment Process.
- Onboarding - For Onboarding New People.
- Performance Management - Allows Employees, Manager and People and Culture to manage Reviews, Catch-ups, PDP's and Goals. Access to information will be based on the User Role. Employees see their own information. Managers see their team + their own information and People and Culture see everything + their team + their own information.
- Reporting and Metrics - Contains Standard Reports + HR Metrics based information.
- SA - Contains system usage and system configuration including billing information.
- Please note that you can create any type of widget that is needed. This can be done using the Widget Building which is located in the Developer Solution. You can set-up Widget permissions in Groups / Permissions.
There is a restriction of 10 Widgets Per Dashboard Tab. Dashboard Tabs can be created by you are required. Standard Dashboard Widgets are for: Employees, Managers, People and Culture, Recruiters, HR Metrics Reporting, Onboarding and Offboarding and System Admins Stats.