From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
View and Restore Deleted Content
View Deletion Log
The Subscribe-HR Platform enables Users to view the "Delete Log" for all deletions actioned within the System.
The Delete Log can be viewed/accessed via General menu (left-hand side of the System/screen) > Development > Delete Log.
Each deletion actioned within the System will be listed under the Delete Log with with the following information:
- ID - a specific ID for each deletion.
- Entity ID - relates to the Object or Element that was deleted.
- Entity Name - relates to the Object or Element that was deleted.
- Deleted by - lists the User/Employee that actioned the deletion.
- Deleted Date - lists the date and time at which the deletion was actioned.
This functionality enables Users to restore deletions. To access this functionality, Users need to navigate to the Delete Log which can be viewed/accessed via General menu (left-hand side of the System/screen) > Development > Delete Log.
- Click on the deleted entity/record you want to "restore."
- On the top-right hand side, click "Restore."
- The entity/record will be restored.
NOTE: Multiple entities/records may need to be restored at the same time in order to completely restore the original entity. For example, if you deleted an Employee record, this also deletes and the associated data held/created in sub-folders relating to that Employee record. The restore the Employee record fully, multiple records including entities like Employee working hours, Employee jobs, Employee salary etc. will also need to be restored.