From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Skills required for a Vacancy
By defining the skills required for a vacancy you are helping define the search criteria for the vacancy.
Creating skills for a vacancy
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR portal, select the Recruitment TAB.
- Select the Vacancies Folder.
- Select the desired vacancy from the list.
- Select the Skills SubFolder.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Skills fields explained
|Skill Active||Select if this skill is still a valid requirement for this vacancy.|
|Mandatory||Select if this skill is mandatory for this vacancy.|
|Skill||Select the skill that is required for desired for this vacancy. If the skill you are looking for is not in this list then select the Maintenance TAB, Select the Skills folder and Select the Create button.|