From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
By putting key words into this Sub-Folder, this will enable you to score "Keywords" in the Applicants CV and Cover Letter. If there is a match between what you put in here for the Vacancy and the "Keywords" in the Applicants attached documents which are uploaded during the Application process, from the Job Board, the relevant score will be included in the score in the manage Sub-Folder. The keywords allow you to improve your time to hire and cost of hire, by getting a faster insight into the applicants, Vacancy fit.
Creating Keywords against the Vacancy
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Cloud Platform, select the Recruitment solutions from the left hand side navigation.
- Select the Vacancies folder.
- Select the desired Vacancy from the list.
- Select the Keywords Sub-Folder.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields including Keyword and the score you would like to link to this "Keyword" so they if its picked up in the Applicants documents, this score will be added to to total score in the Applicants MANAGE record. Please also see Vacancy MANAGE Sub-Folder.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the question will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.