From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Performance Skills are Skills that can be created to use in performance review canvases.
Creating And Editing Performance Skills
- Select the Maintenance TAB.
- Select the Performance Skills Folder.
- Select the [Add new record] button or select the desired Skill.
- Select the Skill Type from the drop down box.
- Enter the Skill Name, this is a description of the Skill.
- Enter the Skill Description.
- Enter the points for weighting of the skill.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Please also refer to these links for details relating to Performance Skills and their relationships to other parts of the system:
- Adding a New Look-up Table
- Performance Settings
- Performance Reviews
- Setting up Performance Goals
- Setting up Performance Values
- Setting up Development Plan