From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Goal templates can be created within the system to assist employees in creating goals for themselves.
Creating And Editing Goals
- Select the Maintenance option from the left hand navigation.
- Select the Performance Goals Folder.
- Select the [Add new record] button or select the desired Goal.
- Select the Goal Type from the drop down box.
- Enter the Goal Name. This is what will be used when the employee uses the template.
- Enter the Points value that the goal will be weighted by.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Please also refer to these links for details relating to Performance Goals and their relationships to other parts of the system:
- Adding a New Look-up Table
- Performance Settings
- Performance Reviews
- Setting up Performance Skills
- Setting up Performance Values
- Setting up Development Plan