From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Behaviours are attributes that can be linked to performance feedback, as a way of rating an employee’s behaviours towards others.
Creating And Editing Performance Behaviours
- Select the Maintenance TAB.
- Select the Performance Behaviours Folder.
- Select the [Add new record] button or select the desired Behaviour.
- Enter the Behaviour Name.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with a Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.