From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Assigning Training to a Job
Training requirements can be assigned to a Job as a guide, which represents the type of training the Employee should attend when they start with the business or change Jobs. This is not the actual Course but the type of Course you may like to put them on. This Guide links to the New Employee Wizard in "Team Dashboards" and will show what training is required when you are setting up the new person in the New Employee Wizard. From the New Employee Wizard you can also put the person onto a "Waiting List" for the "Course" - See Courses Folder in Core-HR.
Assigning Training Guide to the Job
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES or PERFORMANCE" under the GENERAL area on the left hand side navigation.
- Select the Jobs Folder.
- Select the Job you wish to assign the Training Guide to.
- Select the Training SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Select the Type of "Training" you would like to define as a requirement for this Job.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first. The Training DropDown field is located in the Code Library, in the Maintenance Folder.