From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Workforce manager is a powerful tool and allows you to carry out
the assigning of Jobs, Salary, Manager and Working Hours all from the one screen.
Creating an Absence using the Workforce Manager
Absences can be entered into Subscribe-HR from the Workforce Manager screen. This Method is easy and efficient.
- After logging into Subscribe-HR, select Workforce Manager under Tools, on the left hand side.
- Select Workforce Manager from the drop down menu.
- You should see a table with employee's listed down the page.
- Hover the pointer over one of the days of the week and right click your pointing device.
- Left click on the Create Absence menu item.
- Enter the Start Date of the Absence. This field will be populated with the date that you hovered over by default.
- Enter the Finish Date of the Absence. This field will be populated with the date you hovered over by default.
- Select the Absence Reason from the drop down.
- Select if this Absence was for the Full Day or Part Day.
- Select if this is Unpaid Leave.
- Select Ok.
Note: An Absence will not be able to be created if the Employee does not have any Working Hours assigned.