From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating Employee Goals
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- This SubFolder shows all the Employee Skills which have been recorded against the employee during a performance review or adhoc individual creation of the Goal record against the Employee.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Goals SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Goals recorded are assessed against during the review which has been assigned to the person.
Goals form part of the PDP. A PDP step can be defined in the Performance Workflow.
When a Goal record is created, it will show who created the goal and when. It will be linked to a Performance Review if it has been allocated to that review / PDP step.
Goals can be linked to a PDP and an intervention can be recorded. Intervention Examples are: Training. Mentoring. If intervention selected is one of these, you can create a Record from the Development Plan Step for Training and Mentoring. This will create a record for the person, under Employee Training and Mentoring respectively.