From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating Employee Skills
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee Folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Skills SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add new record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the [Save] button.
Mandatory fields are marked with Red Asterisk, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Skills fields explained
|Assessment Date||The date and time the assessment was performed.
This is non-edittable after adding the record.
|Job Skills||Tick is required.|
|Skill||Drop down showing the skill the employee has.|
|Compliant||Is the employee compliant with the skills requirements (Yes/No).|
|Job||Select the Job from the drop down this skill can be used for.|
|Assessor||The name of the person who performed the assessment.|
|Assessment By||Select the role who assessed the skill (Example: Group, Manager, Peer, Self)|
|Comments||Enter any comments.|
|Reason||Select the reason from the drop down for obtaining this skill.|
|Link to Performance||This skill can be linked to a performance review via dates in the drop down.|
|Intervention||Select if any intervention is required (Example: Mentor, Take Training).|
|Course Name||Only visible on Modify.
Select Course Name from drop down.
|From Recruitment Process||Only visible on Modify, with values of Yes/No.|