From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Creating a Mentor for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "PERFORMANCE" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Mentors SubFolder from the left side menu.
- Select the [New] button.
- Select the Mentor
This can also be done through a Review. Using PDP and adding an Intervention: Mentor.
- Select the From Date from the date picker. This is Mandatory.
- Select the Mentor Reason. This is the reason for the Mentoring.
- Select the best Day Mentor Day. This will define the best Day and Time for Mentoring.
- Select the Number of Hours Hours. This will define number of hours on that day.
- Select the Until Date. If this is not known, leave blank.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Safety fields explained
|First Aider||Has the employee completed a first aid course|
|Mentor Name||Select from the Dropdown. Who is the person doing the mentoring.|
|Reason||Select from the Dropdown. Is this because of a Skills Gap, PDP, Project|
|Start Date||Start Date of the mentoring|
|End Date||End Date of the Mentoring|
|Day||Best Day for mentoring|
|Hours||Mentoring Hours on the day|
|Attachments||Any Documents that need to be attached|
Dashboard Mentoring Widget is available to show: Employees, who their current mentor/s are. Manager, who they are mentoring. HR who is mentoring who. E-mail notification are sent to people notifying them of mentoring details: both the mentor and the mentee.