From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
The Employee Jobs area is where you allocate a Job to the employee, this is also a running history of Jobs the employee has had during the time at the organisation. Please note that you can assigne multiple Jobs to Employees by Simply making the relevant Jobs, Current Jobs. This will allow you to assign relevant Salaries to Jobs as well as Absences to Jobs. See also, Setting and the General Tab. Ensure "Employees Can Hold Multiple Jobs" is "Yes".
If the employee starts a new Job within the organisation a new Job record is created and this Job becomes the active Job.
The last active job will automatically be populated with an end date.
Creating a Job Record for an Employee
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Jobs sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Job Name
If the Job does not exist in the drop down, then select the Jobs folder, create the Job first.
- Select the From Date from the date picker. This is the date the Job starts for the employee.
- Select the Job Reason. This is the reason for the job change.
- Select the Until Date from the date picker, if there is a known date the Job will cease. Leave this date empty if this is ongoing or not known when the Job may finish.
- Enter the actual hours per week for this job.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
When creating a new Employee Job record, the user is now able to copy mandatory job skills over to the Applicant profile. Only mandatory skills are listed. Each Employee Job record is created with the assessment date as today’s date, i.e the date of creation of the Employee Job record.