From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Employee Flexible Working
Creating Flexible Working Records
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee.
- Select the Flexible Working sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.
Address fields explained
|Active||If selected flexible working is active|
|Type||The type of flexible working|
|Request Date||The date flexible working was requested|
|Authorised By||The name of the person authorising the flexible working|
|Authorised Date||The date the flexible working was authorised|
|Start Date||The date flexible working starts|
|End Date||The date flexible working ends|
|Review Date||The date flexible working should be reviewed|
|Monday||The days worked|
|Tuesday||The days worked|
|Wednesday||The days worked|
|Thursday||The days worked|
|Friday||The days worked|
|Notes||Notes on the conditions of flexible working|