From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Disclosure of Employee Data
Disclosure is an area where you record information to any disclosure of data of the employee.
Creating a Disclosure of Employee Data Record
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the desired employee
- Select the Disclosure sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Date Disclosed
This is the date that information regarding the employee was disclosed.
- Enter the Reason Requested
This is why the information was requested.
- Select the Disclosure Type
This is who the information was disclosed to.
If you cannot find the disclosure type you want, you may need to add this into the Code Library. Select Maintenance, Select Code Library, Search for Disclosure Type.
- Enter the Authoriser.
This is the name of the person who authorised to disclose employee information.
- Select the Save button.
Mandatory fields are marked in bold, the record will not be saved unless mandatory fields are filled in first.