From Subscribe-HR Wiki Help
Assigning Benefits to an Employee
When assigning benefits to an employee you are assigning a benefit from the Benefits repositary. On assigning the benefit you are able to select the period and cost of the benefit.
- After logging into the Subscribe-HR HCM Platform, select "HUMAN RESOURCES" on the left hand side from the navigation area.
- Select the Employee folder.
- Select the Employee you wish to assign the benefit to.
- Select the Benefits sub-folder from the left side menu.
- Select the [Add New Record] button.
- Select the Start Date by selecting inside the Start Date field.
- Select the To Date by selecting inside the End Date field.
- Select the Type from the drop down.
- Enter the Cost. This is a numeric value only Example: 900.00
- Enter the Taxable Amount. This is a numeric value only Example: 90.00
- Enter the Company Funded Amount. This is a numeric value only Example: 700.00
- Enter the Employee Funded Amount. This is a numeric value only Example: 200.00
- Select the Save button.
Fields marked in bold are mandatory and must be filled in before the benefit can be saved